At Jason Floyd Golf Academy, we have professional golf coaches available to our students.
In order for our students to reach the highest level in the sport of golf, it is necessary that they have qualified coaches, as they will be responsible, along with the strength of will and effort of the student, to make the most of their qualities.
Jason Floyd Golf Academy’s professional golf coaches take care of a variety of factors, for example:
– They take an examination of the students, as soon as they arrive at the academy, to see their level of play.
– They examine the weaknesses and strengths of each of our students to help them build on their strengths and improve their weaknesses.
– They help them through mental training to obtain the necessary concentration to face their challenges on the playing field, as well as to recover from adversities during golf tournaments, from various techniques.
– In addition to training on the golf course, they also train them physically, under your supervision. Our students will go to the gym to train their muscles.
– Nutrition training, if our coaches teach golf students what type of food they should choose before a golf tournament and for their day to day, always based on the recommendations made by our nutritionist.
As you can see, the work of the golf coaches at Jason Floyd Golf Academy is very extensive, hence the result of our students, many of whom thanks to their efforts and work obtain scholarships to continue studying at the most prestigious American universities and play what they are passionate about: golf.
If you want your son or daughter to go far in the sport of golf, do not hesitate to call us or contact us through our website.
We are currently the benchmark international golf academy in Europe.