The Race to Dubai and The FedEx Cup, two of the biggest titles on the European and PGA Tours. Season long races to golfing stardom, concluding in their own action packed Play Off Series and Tour Championships.
How much would you like a piece of that action? Now, you can.
The first series of its kind, for Junior Amateur Golfers…Introducing the “TRIPLE A WORLD JUNIOR GOLF SERIES”.
Consisting of 5 WAGR ranked tournaments and the 54 Hole WAGR Ranked Triple A World Series Final.
Earn points determined by your finish position and the importance of the tournament and climb the Triple A World Junior Golf Series Order of Merit. The Order of Merit top 60 qualify for the Triple A World Series Final to battle it out to become the World Series Champion.
The series will determine the one player who not only performs throughout the events and the Majors, but also excels through the pressure of the Triple A World Series Final where all the point are at stake!
THE TRIPLE A WORLD SERIES SCHEDULE
Triple A European Masters
The San Roque Golf Club
30th of October –
1st of November 2020
1. The Cut
With regard to the cut; after the 2nd round there will be a cut in the following way:
- 70% of the field and ties of the U16 mixed category will compete on Sunday
- 70% of the field and ties of the U21 Boys will compete on Sunday
- 70% of the field and ties of the U21 Girls will compete on Sunday
The U12 players will compete on Friday and Saturday with a prizegiving on Saturday evening after the round, we can organise another 9 holes on the Alcornoques Course at Almenara. (Please confirm if you would like to take part).
Please remember there are still a limited amount of manual trolleys available. Please contact the proshop directly to make a reservation. T: +34 956.582.054 | firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Practice Round
Thursday 24th October is the Official Practice Round Day, tee times from 9 to 13:00.
Please don´t forget to contact the Almeanara Golf Club Pro Shop to book the practice round.
T: +34 956.582.054 | email@example.com
4. TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
Thursday 24th October
- Practice round, latest tee time 13:00.
- Opening Ceremony BBQ in the evening. Starting at 18:30 on the Terrace of the Club House (Please be there on time so we can start with no delay) We aim to finish the BBQ around 22:00 to guarantee everybody gets a good nights rest.
BBQ OPENING CEREMONY
The BBQ Opening Ceremony will be a seated buffet dinner.
There will also be 4 action packed skills challenges.
Each table forms a team.
Matches will be made, one table vs another, each table earning themselves points.
The winner of the evening is the table with the most points.
Prizes to be won!
It is extremely important that you confirm your attendance before the evening.
We require the names of the attendants by Tuesday 23rd of October.
Friday 25th October
- 1st round. First tee time 9:00am (The tee times will be published on Thursday 24th on the Triple A World Junior Golf Series page on Facebook and also on the Jason Floyd Golf Academy Website under the Triple A Series tab, also you will find them on the notice board outside of the Caddymaster and in the Welcome pack that you will receive on Thursday evening)
Saturday 26th of October
- 2nd round. First tee time 9:00am (Going out in the Leaderboard order with the leaders teeing of last).
- The tee times for round 2 will be published on Facebook and the website on Friday Afternoon, also you will find them on the notice board outside of the Caddymaster.
- Prizegiving of the U12 category around 16:00 in the Club House.
REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR CLOCK BACKWARD 1 HOUR DUE TO WINTER DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME
Sunday 28th of October
- The tee times for Sunday will be published on Facebook and the website on Saturday Afternoon and also you will find them on the notice board outside of the Caddymaster (Going out in the Leaderboard order with the leaders teeing of last)
- 3rd round first tee time 9:00am (Going out in the Leaderboard order with the leaders teeing of last)
- Prizegiving at the Club House around 17:00
Finally, this is a WAGR Event. The WAGR category will be played in the U21.
If you are of age for the U16 category, but want to compete for WAGR points, you must upgrade to the U21 Category.
Please confirm with us of which category you wish to participate in;
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org
Triple A European CLASSIC Tournament
4th – 6th of December 2020
Triple A European
Real Club de Golf Sotogrande
26th – 28th
Triple A Championship
Triple A European OPEN
The San Roque Club (New Course)
26th – 28th of March 2021
Triple A Series World Final
23rd – 25th of April 2021
The San Roque Golf Club
The Old Course
ORDER OF MERIT LEADERBOARD
UNDER 21 GIRLS
UNDER 21 BOYS
THE TRIPLE A WORLD SERIES VISION
Our vision is to grow the Triple A World Junior Golf Series to become an International Series, hosting tournaments all over the world, creating an incredible experience for junior golfers to measure their abilities against one another at the finest venues throughout Europe, America and Asia, while gaining invaluable experience and exposure to collegiate coaches in the United States of America.
We aim to provide male and female youths the best experience competing on a high quality and accessible series, while opening doors towards their future education and development. The Triple A World Junior Golf Series is ever growing and evolving with the ultimate goal of providing the best platform for elite junior golfers to utilise in their attempts at achieving all of their golfing aspirations