WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The Triple A World Series is designed to offer junior golfers the opportunity to display their skills over a series of golf tournaments, allowing college coaches in the US to view a junior golfer’s performance over an extended period of time, matching that of an NCAA College Season.
- The Triple A World Series is a six tournament series involving Order Of Merit point accumulation, concluding with the Triple A Series World Final, to determine the Triple A World Series Champion.
- The series consists of 6 three day (54 hole) WAGR ranked tournaments with U21 Boys and U21 Girls categories
- The series utilises some of Europes best courses, all located around the Sotogrande area in the south of Spain. Some of the courses include:
– San Roque Old Course
– San Roque New Course
– Real Club de Golf Sotogrande
– Club de Golf Finca Cortesin
- The Triple A World Series boasts a point accumulation system, working in a similar way to the season long race of the Fedex Cup and the Race to Dubai. Participants accumulate points in the Triple A Series order of merit depending on finish position. The top 60 participants across all categories qualify for the Triple A Series World Final.
- The series takes place between September and April, offering junior golfers the opportunity to play a full series of tournaments during the European winter season, before their Summer seasons kick off.
THE TRIPLE A WORLD SERIES SCHEDULE 2021-2022
Congratulations to the winners of the Order of Merit.
Sebastian Desoisa from Gibraltar and Shanele Shiku from Belgium win the Order Of Merit after an exciting tournament season 2020/2021.
THE TRIPLE A WORLD SERIES VISION
Our vision is to grow the Triple A World Junior Golf Series to become an International Series, hosting tournaments all over the world, creating an incredible experience for junior golfers to measure their abilities against one another at the finest venues throughout Europe, America and Asia, while gaining invaluable experience and exposure to collegiate coaches in the United States of America.
We aim to provide male and female youths the best experience competing on a high quality and accessible series, while opening doors towards their future education and development. The Triple A World Junior Golf Series is ever growing and evolving with the ultimate goal of providing the best platform for elite junior golfers to utilise in their attempts at achieving all of their golfing aspirations